Seaweed Tagliatelli Pasta 100 gr
This product is currently sold out.
It looks like tagliatelle but is 100% wild, handpicked seaweed from Connemara, Ireland. Our crowd-harvested I sea pasta is the equivalent of 500 grams fresh sea vegetables ready to be used as pasta, veggies or anything in between.
- It is low in carbs,
- full of iodine, iron and Omega3,
- can be 50% of your daily vegetables with 80% fewer calories,
- high fiber
- Organic and sustainable
It is not only great for your taste buds and health but also for the planet. Superfood? I sea pasta.
(20g per serving)
- Soak for 20 minutes in hot water, drain and I sea pasta is ready to be mixed with your favourite sauce.
- Or cook for 15 minutes for more tenderness and extra sea breeze in your kitchen.
- Our fans also sea salads, stews, soups, curries, omelettes and much more. See below for more recipes with Seaweed pasta.
Nutritional values (100g) :
Energy 747 kJ / 178.3 kcal, Fat 2.7g, of which saturates 0.7g, Carbohydrates 28.5g, of which sugar 0.0g, Fibres 30.5g, Protein 10.0g, Salt 9.1g, Potassium 5.9g, Calcium 700mg, Vitamine C 66mg, Iodine 14.6 mg, Iron 2.5mg