Nairn's Wholegrain Crackers glutenfree 137 gr
This product is currently sold out.
- Nairn's wholegrain crackers are packed full of wholegrain oats which are naturally delicious and can be contributed to a healthy, balanced diet.
- Wholegrains are a rich source of fibre, vitamins and minerals - oats are high in soluble fibre and also naturally contain manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron, folate, vitamin B6 and thiamin.
- At Nairn's, we know our oats - we've been baking with them since 1896. And that's why we've created a delicious gluten free range that everyone can enjoy.
- Naturally, oats don't contain gluten but can be contaminated by other grains. Nairn's gluten free oats are carefully sourced, farmed and milled to ensure they are safe to eat. We bake all our products in a dedicated gluten free bakery, testing every batch to Elisa standards.
- 4 pouches of 6 crackers
- High fibre
- No hydrogenated fat
- Gluten free wholegrain oats
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No GM ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians and coeliacs
- Pack size: 137G
- High fibre
Gluten Free Wholegrain Oats (89%), Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Maize Starch, Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate), Sea Salt, Honey
- Both our recipe and factory are Nut free, We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are Nut free, Manufactured on equipment that handles Milk, Not suitable if you react to Avenin - a protein in Oats For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool, dry place.For Best Before: See Side
Baked in Scotland
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients